Friday, February 13, 2009

This is so true...especially the part about me being "One of the sanest people around" ;>

You Are Big Bird
Talented, smart, and friendly... you're also one of the sanest people around.

You are usually feeling: Happy. From riding a unicycle to writing poetry, you have plenty of hobbies to keep you busy.

You are famous for: Being a friend to everyone. Even the grumpiest person gets along with you.

How you life your life: Joyfully. "Super. Duper. Flooper."

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha!! That is great! I will have to go try that quiz and see what comes out! I am so glad you have a blog! I am so excited to see all your cute posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always been jelous of your unicycle/poetry skills. But your super duper flooper attitude has always kept me coming back for more LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Memories I love...