My baby girl is growing up! Jocelyn is 11 months old and she is starting to show interest in walking. This video is of her walking in-between me and Ren. She is screaming a high-pitched scream because she wants the camera. When she got the camera, she of course ate it. I love Jocelyn! I don't know if I am ready for my baby girl to grow up....it goes so fast.
Peach Jelly... yum yum
14 years ago









I feel your pain!! Why do they have to grow up so fast? That is so funny that she ate the camera! That is totally what my kids would do too! It makes it awful hard to take a picture! :)
ReplyDeleteoh i miss you all soo much! and joce-poo looks so adorable as usual!
ReplyDeleteAmy,
ReplyDeleteJocelyn is getting so big!! she looks like a little girl!!! It crazy how much they change from one week to the next! It's always sad to see your baby grow up but it has to be...right? LOL Love ya!
Your kitchen looks great! Jocelyn is sooo cute and so is Aiden. I LOVE that J cover's her ears when Ren whispers into them. hee hee. Also I'm liking Mika...never thought I'd find some NEW music from you. Remember when you came to me soo excited to tell me you found a great new band called Def Leperd...in 2000?? That was hilarious!!
ReplyDelete